Wednesday, October 2, 2013

One of the most iconic watches in history, Cartier's Tank. First created in 1917, the watch was designed to imitate the horizontal sections of a Renault military tank, the strong, bold case reminiscent of the aerial outline of its namesake. With the prototype gifted to General Pershing, the watch went into full production in 1919 to worldwide applause. For more visit: http://luxworldwide.com/magazine/watches-and-jewellery/cartier-evolution-of-an-icon/

These are random photos and videos that are collated for prosperity sake. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!.........

1 comment:

  1. I accidentally viewed your blog and I was so amazed with your work that it touched the deepness of my heart and it made me sentimental. Thanks for posting. Visit my site to buy best replica watches

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!