Friday, January 3, 2014

Arnold & Son: a Closer Look Tue, 12 November 2013 17:28 Go to previous message A few years back when I had just started my watch journey here on timezone.com, bewildered by the vast number of watchmakers out there, I stumbled upon a little known and rarely mentioned brand, Arnold & Son. I found myself liking some of their watches but never really fell head over heals for any of them. Design-wise they had something good going, but the products and brand were lackluster. For me, Arnold & Son was just another fish in the sea, which was a shame. In my mind, the name John Arnold deserved to be as revered in the world of watchmaking as Abraham-Louis Breguet. http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=6652236&rid=12189#msg_6652236

These are random photos and videos that are collated for prosperity sake. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!