Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Oversized watches have become more and more popular recently. People want large watches as they demand lots of attention and look impressive. Well, the Ballast 1903 Valiant BL-3105-02 does just that. But not only is it huge, but it’s also gold, and has a skeletonised movement. I’m pretty sure this watch isn’t for everyone, but if it floats your boat, then let’s take a closer look – as it’s a surprisingly nice watch.http://www.watchitallabout.com/ballast-valiant-bl-3105-02-watch-review/

These are random photos and videos that are collated for prosperity sake. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!.........

1 comment:

  1. I accidentally viewed your blog and I was so amazed with your work that it touched the deepness of my heart and it made me sentimental. Thanks for posting. Visit my site to buy www.replicatimepieces.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!