Monday, June 8, 2015

In recent years I’ve taken to “pimping out” my new and old watches, some of them military watches, by replacing their original straps with colorful NATO straps. At this year’s Baselworld, I found that I may have helped start a trend, as I saw many new watches that had these military-style cloth straps as original equipment. In this article from my blog, Watch-Insider.com, I showcase 10 of these watches.http://www.watchtime.com/wristwatch-industry-news/industry/military-time-watch-insider-presents-10-watches-with-nato-straps/

These are random photos and videos that are collated for prosperity sake. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!