Thursday, February 11, 2016

"Never meet your heroes!" I have heard this many times, and it is precisely what I had in mind when, as we made our way to one of the private press rooms inside the Jaeger-LeCoultre booth accompanied by some of the wonderful people from the brand, I learned that we'd get to see the new Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Tribute Gyrotourbillon hands-on. We are in the privileged position that we get to handle pretty much all of the hot new releases of the fair – but after so many years of the Gyrotourbillon always getting away, you can surely imagine how excited I was about having a solid 20 minutes of "private time" with one of my all-time grails. But that's more than enough about me; so let's see how the new Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Tribute Gyrotourbillon measured up to expectations – and its $270,000 price tag.http://www.ablogtowatch.com/jaeger-lecoultre-reverso-tribute-gyrotourbillon-wrist-watch/

These are random photos and videos that are collated for prosperity sake. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!