Monday, March 21, 2016

If watch brands stopped coming out with products like this, I would probably stop going to Baselworld. I might not ever be in a position where I have a spare 280 grand lying around to buy a Ulysse Nardin Grand Deck Marine Tourbillon, but I am sure as hell happy at least a few people out there do. Otherwise, I would be missing the smile that comes to my face when seeing the sail ship-inspired dial of this fascinating mechanical timepiece in action.http://www.ablogtowatch.com/ulysse-nardin-grand-deck-marine-tourbillon-watch/

These are random photos and videos that are collated for prosperity sake. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!