Monday, July 13, 2015

Like many watches that I review on aBlogtoWatch, I took my time with the Tempest Viking. Sure it frustrates brands when it takes several months or longer to review a watch, but the honest truth is that we are rather backed up and go as fast as we can, publishing a full hands-on "wrist time" review once or sometimes twice a week. The benefit, however, is that when I review a watch, I get a lot of time to consider it and mull over it. My experience with this indie dive watch is a perfect example.http://www.ablogtowatch.com/tempest-viking-divers-watch-review/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Ablogtowatch+%28ABLOGTOWATCH%29

These are random photos and videos that are collated for prosperity sake. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!