Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Few watches possess the aura and the character of the Seiko Tuna. Introduced in 1975 in a mechanical form, it was upgraded in 1978 with a quartz movement, after a Japanese saturation diver sent a letter of complaint. The Tuna, or Tuna-can as watch aficionados’ call it, is a watch that carries no compromises. It’s either love or hate. There are countless posts on Internet about it – and some where people seem to misunderstand its importance and to discard it as an ugly watch. Many however manage to explain its main purpose and its significance seem to become hooked. I belong to the second category and I decided to take my own Seiko Tuna with me, during my summer vacations, for an in-depth review – but that’s going to be the second part of this article. First, we must look back in the past and have a closer look at the history of the Seiko Tuna Prospex (Professional specifications).https://monochrome-watches.com/history-seiko-tuna-dive-watch/

These are random photos and videos that are collated for prosperity sake. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!.........

1 comment:

  1. I accidentally viewed your blog and I was so amazed with your work that it touched the deepness of my heart and it made me sentimental. Thanks for posting. Visit my site to buy replique breitling

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!