Monday, October 5, 2015

When I was young, I would be known to squeeze into ill-fitting clothes to “look good.” I was a fashion victim and pain seemed a small price to pay in order to appear stylish. Now that I am middle-aged, comfort is more important to me. It has become an absolute prerequisite when selecting any item of clothing or footwear. Perhaps this may attract accusations of caring less about my appearance now that I am happily married and have found my lifelong partner; however, I don’t subscribe to this point of view. I still want to look good but do not feel it is necessary to suffer torment in the pursuit of style.http://www.watchtime.com/blog/temptation-thursday-by-escapement-the-meerson-d15-mk-1-gmt/?utm_source=WatchTime+Daily+Update&utm_campaign=d1d5d13519-WT+Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_8338768216-d1d5d13519-14531153&mc_cid=d1d5d13519&mc_eid=1436559a32

These are random photos and videos that are collated for prosperity sake. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!