Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Although it’s best known for its sport models, Omega has always produced a large variety of timepieces that could be worn in almost any circumstance. During a visit at an Omega Boutique, I was surprised to find that my attention wasn’t focused on the timepieces I’m usually most impressed with. Yes, I saw the new Seamaster 300 in all its glory, I worshipped the Speedmaster once more, I was just torn apart by the Ploprof (happens to me almost every time, and then thoughts of selling a kidney come to mind). But what grasped my attention was a 40mm dress watch, luxurious but austere, well proportioned and so complete in every aspect: the Omega De Ville Tresor, a re-edition of a 1940’s watch produced by Omega.http://monochrome-watches.com/omega-de-ville-tresor-live-photos-price/

These are random photos and videos that are collated for prosperity sake. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!