Sunday, October 12, 2014

I prefer the Corum Golden Bridge in its unadorned elemental form. One could hardly describe such a complex horological wonder as “basic” but I am afraid that is how I like it to be. I am also of the opinion that its creator, Vincent Calabrese would rather see his unique linear calibre suspended with an abundance of empty sapphire all around it to heighten the illusion, instead of having it subjected to an ornate make-over. However, despite my misgivings, there is still much to admire in the artistry of the Corum Golden Bridge Dragon.http://blog.dreamchrono.com/2014/09/corum-golden-bridge-dragon/

These are random photos and videos that are collated for prosperity sake. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!