Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Admittedly, I do not dive. In fact – and this has been a secret until now – it took me a lot of effort to even get my swimming diploma when I was a young boy. For my parents, this must have been hell; I hated water and didn’t want to be near it. Things have changed a bit, however. Although I am still not much of a swimmer, I do like to take a plunge in the pool when I am on holiday. And being a watch enthusiast, and a very modest collector, I like to have the right watch on my wrist when I do. Perhaps I’m a bit predictable, but that is most often either a Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 or an Omega Seamaster Professional.http://www.watchtime.com/blog/fratello-friday-top-5-favorite-divers-watches/?utm_source=WatchTime+Daily+Update&utm_campaign=681101fd93-WT+Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_8338768216-681101fd93-14531153&mc_cid=681101fd93&mc_eid=1436559a32

These are random photos and videos that are collated for prosperity sake. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!