Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I've said it before, and I will say it again, advertisements for wrist watches were once so much better than they are today. I think this collection of pretty awesome Bulova watch ads (and other historical images) from the mid- 20th century help prove that. I am also taking this opportunity to share a three-part interview series I did with Mr. Greg Thumm, the President of Bulova watches. Greg is the type of brand leader you want to listen to. Not only is he an actual watchmaker, but he has been responsible for one of the best watch company re-branding efforts that we have seen in a while.http://www.ablogtowatch.com/cool-vintage-bulova-watch-advertisments-plus-brand-president-interview/

These are random photos and videos that are collated for prosperity sake. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!