Thursday, July 2, 2015

Breitling is a tough one for me. I have for long appreciated the engineering that goes into their watches and the overall quality all that results in – I have, however, just never fallen in that deep, relentless love with any of their designs thus far. That may be over now, as I saw the Breitling Colt Chronograph Automatic hands-on this year at Baselworld, and at last I could say: this may be it.http://www.ablogtowatch.com/breitling-colt-chronograph-automatic-watch-2015/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Ablogtowatch+%28ABLOGTOWATCH%29

These are random photos and videos that are collated for prosperity sake. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!