Monday, August 17, 2015

I purchased my first real watch when I was 22 years old. It was a Rolex Submariner bought with money I won in Las Vegas from a longer-than-usual run at the craps table. Little did I know, that would be the start of a passion (watches, not gambling) that now spans close to thirty years. During this journey, I have added and subtracted multiple timepieces to and from my watch box, as well as encountered many other ardent watch lovers, some with truly amazing collections. Truth is, watch collectors are a peculiar group, and those who do not suffer from the "watch bug" have a difficult time understanding our perplexing and often expensive addiction. While some even refer to watch collecting as an affliction, at the heart of it is the need to satisfy some of the most essential human conditions: the thirst for knowledge, the hunger for love, and the oft desire to be transported to a different place and, well, a different time.http://www.ablogtowatch.com/what-makes-watch-collector-tick/

These are random photos and videos that are collated for prosperity sake. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!