Thursday, August 27, 2015

I’ll start out by saying that the Grand Seiko 62GS is one of my favorite watches on the market today. This isn’t because I have anything against Swiss watches (which isn’t true) or because I’m a lover of less-beloved horology (which probably is), but because it really is one of the best watches available. Simply put, the Grand Seiko is a timepiece that has attained what I’d consider “classic” designation, and that is a direct result of how the watch was designed 55 years ago.http://www.watchtime.com/featured/vintage-eye-for-the-modern-guy-part-2-grand-seiko/

These are random photos and videos that are collated for prosperity sake. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!