Wednesday, August 26, 2015

So, I have to admit that I don’t own a lot of quartz watches aside from the vintage Seiko 7A38 I just reviewed. In fact, I rarely buy automatic timepieces any longer as I really enjoy winding a watch every morning. Therefore, it was a little odd when Robert-Jan shot me a note asking if I’d be interested in testing Seiko’s latest Astron, a watch that is clearly on the opposite spectrum from mechanical. However, I am the resident “Seiko guy” on the team and I’m also the one most frequently found hopping in and out of time zones, so there was certainly logic behind the request.http://www.fratellowatches.com/hands-on-seiko-astron-titanium-review/

These are random photos and videos that are collated for prosperity sake. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!