Friday, September 4, 2015

A while back, I wrote an article on my top 5 iconic chronograph watches. Some of you readers wondered why Zenith wasn’t in there. Quite simply, it didn’t make my personal Top 5. However, I do love the Zenith El Primero movement, and think that its reputation as a great chronograph caliber is well-earned. So, to make it up for some of you fellow watch nerds out there, here I focus specifically on chronograph movements rather than watches.http://www.watchtime.com/blog/fratello-friday-top-10-chronograph-movements/?utm_source=WatchTime+Daily+Update&utm_campaign=6b7e7fee72-WT+Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_8338768216-6b7e7fee72-14531153&mc_cid=6b7e7fee72&mc_eid=1436559a32

These are random photos and videos that are collated for prosperity sake. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!