Wednesday, September 9, 2015

It's not often I struggle to get excited about watches; it's rarer still I find it this easy! In all seriousness, the Ulysse Nardin Hourstriker Erotica Jarretiere watch is not the kind of watch I would normally go in for. I've nothing against erotic watches in theory, but historical examples have always been a bit too flamboyant and crude for my taste... and yet, I find this example different. I'm not sure if this is really a wrist- or safe-piece, but it is certainly charming for its craftsmanship and superb jaquemarts that decorate the dial.http://www.ablogtowatch.com/ulysse-nardin-hourstriker-erotica-jarretiere-watch/

These are random photos and videos that are collated for prosperity sake. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!