Sunday, September 6, 2015

There’s an old saying that goes, “The devil is in the detail.” This makes detail sound like something decidedly unpleasant, but in the case of the new Classics Index Collection from Frédérique Constant, the extraordinary design features, unbelievably attractive pricing and technological marvels built into each model mean that, when it comes to these watches, “the detail is utterly delightful.”http://watchmobile7.com/data/News/2013/08/130830-frederique_constant-classics_index.html

These are random photos and videos that are collated for prosperity sake. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!.........

1 comment:

  1. I accidentally viewed your blog and I was so amazed with your work that it touched the deepness of my heart and it made me sentimental. Thanks for posting. Visit my site to buy montblanc replica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!