Thursday, September 3, 2015

I concede that in a former life I was a marketing professional and researched the brand personalities of luxury car marques for my masters degree. This may give rise to accusations that I would naturally espouse the importance of branding. However, if you look at the best brand names in history, you will note that some of them have become the noun for a whole product category e.g. Hoover vacuum cleaners, Scotch tape. With this in mind, I feel my standpoint is vindicated.http://www.watchtime.com/blog/temptation-thursday-by-escapement-tag-heuer-monaco-v4-phantom/?utm_source=WatchTime+Daily+Update&utm_campaign=29ddf31330-WT+Daily&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_8338768216-29ddf31330-14531153&mc_cid=29ddf31330&mc_eid=1436559a32

These are random photos and videos that are collated for prosperity sake. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!