Tuesday, August 11, 2015

When we debuted the Uwerk EMC watch back at the end of August 2013 I have to admit that I thought it was a rather silly concept. I mean, I understood it well enough, and appreciated the innovation, but I still thought it was a particularly quixotic apparatus that was more about Urwerk being Uwerk than something anybody actually wanted to own. So how do I feel after getting some hands-on time to play with the mechanical watch that not only includes a rate measurement tool, but also allows you to adjust it? Read on.http://www.ablogtowatch.com/urwerk-emc-watch-hands/

These are random photos and videos that are collated for prosperity sake. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CONTRIBUTE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THIS BLOG

Any contributions is appreciated!